Nelfa Querubin: A Passion for Clay

There are a few projects that I feel lucky to be a part of.  And this book is one of them:

There are a few projects that I feel lucky to be a part of.  And this book is one of them:





The technical layout for this gave me a lot of grief but the challenge it presented was worth it.  This is ceramic art history of the Philippines.  I'm honored to have met the writers and Nelfa Querubin herself.  She is quite a woman.



I wish I get more experiences like this.  In my prayers, I thank God again and again for giving me such a wonderful opportunity.



Even the book launch was amazing.  It was held at Ayala Museum! I know I'm gushing like a fan girl but- WOW.  

For the evening's finale, I get to take home a book, my memories and a picture with the Philippine art world all-star cast:

From L-R (Standing): ME, Silvana Diaz (Galleria Duemila), ---, Lenore Lim, Nelfa Querubin, Simplicio Endaya.
From L-R (Seated): Patrick Flores, Imelda Cajipe-Endaya. 


It's quite an inspiring night. Hopefully, the brilliance of these people rubs off of me too.  



For inquires on the book: "Nelfa Querubin: A Passion for Clay", contact Galleria Duemila at + 632 831 9990; Telefax no. + 632 833 9815, email: gduemila@gmail.com.




You Might Also Like

0 Comments