Surprise, surprise!


Earlier I mentioned that I will feature a friend of mine, Jo Balbarona's "Go With The Flow" exhibit. And true enough, the article is ready to roll weeks ago.

But as usual, life being what it is, things didn't go as planned.

Since my last post, life offered me so many blessings that I could hardly keep up.

First things first though. For the Jo Balbarona post, my apologies but I'll have to postpone it. You see, we're planning on a studio visit to her place soon. I'll have more dirt- este- stories and pictures to dish out after that.

In the meantime, one of the things that's been keeping me busy is finally coming to fruition this July 24 and 25, 2015.

KASIBULAN, Karapatan and the End Impunity Alliance organizations will mount an exhibit of portraits of political prisoners at Maximilian Gallery, Po's Building, Tomas Morato corner Scout Madrinan,Quezon City.



The journey building up to this event is an eye opener.  I'd love to tell you more about the wonderful detainee assigned to me and some prison realities that is- for lack of a better term- I find astounding.

Check out my post on July 25, 2015. Abangan!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you're an artist, an art hobbyist, a wanna-be artist, or just someone who thinks you too have much to learn about art- then you're most welcome here. I'd be happy to share my notes and discuss the things I learn along the way.

On July 25,2015, I'll let you in on some hush-hush stories of prison life and a virtual tour of our upcoming exhibit. Stay tuned! :-)

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Flickr Images